The Paynes also dropped off these gorgeous tulips for me. They are so gorgeous!!!! I love them. Thanks guys!
On my birthday morning, my family let me sleep in. When I got up- everyone was gone for the day but I had a cute note on my bathroom mirror and breakfast ready for me. So sweet!
That night we shared some salsa and a big birthday hug!
Justice was a superhero and watched the Seedall boys and our girls so that I could go out to the new Avengers movie with Brett, Liberty, Hailey and Nick for opening night!!! It was AWESOME! Justice had all the little kids asleep when we got home. What a great babysitter he is!
The next day- the party continued. I got to open presents (a new bedskirt, some organizing hooks, lots of superhero workout stuff and superhero earrings. I'm so excited!). They also made a fabulous fancy dinner and a delicious dessert. What a perfect day!
Happy Birthday to me!
P.S. The work ladies took me out the next week for a birthday lunch! So fun! Best friends ever!







No comments:
Post a Comment