I decided to do a Family Photo Booth during dinner. Lots of kids participated-- Not so many adults. Guess not everyone loves to preserve memories as much as I do. ;) Those that did it though- looked awesome!
Here's a few closer up:

After dinner was cleaned up, I (with the help of Brett) had planned group dances, games and prizes all put to music. It was hit & miss if adults got out on the dance floor but the kids had a blast! Pretty much every single one of them (even the teenagers for a couple songs) busted a move the whole night.
Switching it up between dancing and games made it so we got different people involved the whole night. I think it worked out well. I was super super nervous how everyone would take the "new" girl's party ideas. LOL
I had lots of compliments afterwards about how much fun it was. Even from those that sat on the sidelines all night. So guess it was a success! Fun times!
Here's some pictures of the Mummy Game. They had one song to dress one of their teammates up like a "mummy". Then we had the Bishop judge the best one. The group of little girls won a big bag of candy to share!








That looks awesome!!! Who better than you to make it a success
ReplyDelete