Friday, August 8, 2014

Fielzers Visit

Some of our dear friends- the Fielzers- from Fargo came for a visit. Can I tell you how much I love visitors!?
Lucky for us- Teri's mom lives in Montana. Hopefully that makes it so we will see them every year or so. [HintHint]
We had a BBQ at our home. Glory adored their dog and even designated herself as the Pooper Scooper. So funny! Tony helped Brett set up the BBQer and made some pretty amazing steaks! And of course the kids loved the Go-kart rides! Teri made us Huckleberry Ice Cream. I'm in heaven!!! {Now that I'm a Montana girl- I am in love with Huckleberry anything!}

They stayed in a hotel for the night and then the next day Tony took all the kids on a hike up Mt Helena in the late morning. (Brett went for a bit of his lunch break but had to head back to work after the cave. Tony braved the rest of the way to the top with 6 kids and a dog all by himself. What a brave man!!! Everyone made it back down. Mostly hot, sweaty, a couple scrapes and some grouchy faces but alive!! LOL) While he was hiking away- Teri, Liberty and I checked out Costco, the fabric shop, the Parrot candy shop and the walking mall.
What a fun visit! They also left us with come beets and some green beans from the garden. We ate like Kings & Queens this week. Yum! Fielzers- Thanks for making us a stop along your way! We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment