Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Daytime Empty Nester


All the kids are up- dressed, fed, teeth brushed and out the door. I dropped off each of them at their individual schools with a "high-five kiss" goodbye and a "Have a great day- Choose the right!" reminder. Then I made my way back home. It's 8:30 am and ...
now what???
I've spent the last 12 years with non-negotiable daytime responsibilities. But now those have left the nest. WEIRD!!! I've got to figure out something to fill my time. Volunteer at the schools? Clean my kitchen again? Get a degree? Find a part time job? Start working out again? Make a friend or two? [all I know is that it probably should be something other than every season of The Vampire Diaries! LOL Although it does take me back to my Twilight Days in Fargo. Oh how I miss those days people!]

No comments:

Post a Comment