Sunday, December 25, 2016

Worship on Christmas

mtseamonsfam So thankful for my knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ! So blessed to have this little family to share this life with. At this Christmastime; as I reflect on my role as a woman, I am in awe of Mary, the mother of Jesus- her faith, her diligence, her ❤️.
From Luke 1:46-49- "...and Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name."

In this coming year-- May I magnify the Lord a little more, rejoice a little more, and have the desire to follow the Savior a little more- for He has done great things in my life and His name is holy!! #oneluckymom #oneluckywife #daughterofgod

faybono5 (Fay Bono, friend) Merry Christmas, you guys rock!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment