Saturday, August 6, 2016

20th Anniversary GetAway

Brett and I celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary this weekend!!! We braved leaving the kids by themselves and did a little getaway to Idaho. Perfect distance to not be in the car forever.

We found a fun theme-room Hotel in Idaho Falls. We stayed in the Venice room. It was awesome!

They provide Bubbly on our own little private "balcony".

We drove down to Blackfoot & spent time with our friends for a wedding reception. Then came back to spend the night at the hotel. We even rented a massage table. So amazing! I need one of those at home!

They delivered breakfast to the door in the morning. We got it a little late so the Hot Cocoa cream was melted but everything was delicious!

Once we checked out, we headed downtown to explore a little, We did a little shopping then saw that they have a special exhibit at the Museum. It's right up our alley so we decided to stop. "Rebels with a Cause"

We caught the tale end of the Farmers Market so we tried Mexican Street corn. Oh.My.Heavens!!! It looks and sounds gross but it was super fabulous!

We checked out the Falls. The Idaho Falls Temple is closed this week so we just enjoyed the view.

We found a little place to eat lunch. It was called Diablas. The owner was our chef. We just sat and watched her make our lunch. It was so good! I tried the Seafood Eggs Benedict. It came with fresh yogurt as well. (like homemade- Yum!) Brett tired one of their signature sandwiches and a super fresh salad.

We did head up to Rexberg to do a session at the Temple. It's the 1st time I've been inside so it was a special day! We are going to count this as our Touching Temple photo for Rexberg. Love it!
I am very lucky to be married to Brett. I can't believe we've been together for over 20 years. Crazy! Love you Honey! XO

P.S. Before we headed home- I got to stop and hug my friend Amber. She lives in Rexberg. They were having a Ward Party at the Church so we stopped by for a few minutes. It was so fun to see her. Bummer that I forgot to take a picture. Dumb! Oh well! Good to see you, lady! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment