Time is flying by way too fast!! Our dear friends, the Paynes are moving to Oregon for a job position next week . Their move will greatly impact our lives. First- they were our 1st Helena friends. We have spent many holidays and weekends and trips together. They have become like our family. Almost all our greatest memories have involved this little family. Next, Bri has been Brett's boss & workout buddy for about 3 years. It will be so weird to not have him here. Also- we have had the kids over every Wednesday night during mutual for over a year. What are we going to do without them??? We are surely going to miss them!!!
We wanted them to have the opportunity to say goodbye to friends and let them know how much we will miss them. So we threw them a little goodbye party. I went through all my pictures and printed off almost a hundred pictures of things we have done with them over the past years. I put them all over our house. It was so fun to look back at our memories together! I let them take all the pictures as a gift. Allie & I spent quite a bit of time writing on the back of all the pictures so they can have all those memories to take with them.
I also know all of their favorite treats so I made sure they were all over the place in candy dishes. At one point during the night- Kassi said "This is the BEST goodbye party EVER!!!" She made my day! Sure hope they know how much we love them and will miss them.
We had yummy food, and a bunch of good friends. Thanks to those who came to say their goodbyes!
I made sure to get pictures of them with their friends. The Payne kids were teasing me that I have more pictures of them than they do. LOL
The Payne family stayed late and the kids enjoyed one last time of the tramp & capture the flag with the Dads. We sure are going to miss them!!! Good Luck on your new Adventure, dear friends! XO




No comments:
Post a Comment