Friday, May 27, 2016

Painting Projects

Before we have family come next week- there are a couple painting projects I wanted to get done.

Victoria helped me paint the bar to match our kitchen cupboards. It's been plain white for 2 years now. The builder said he'd do it but we were tired of waiting. We painted it cream and then used a stain pen to make the lines dark. I love it!!!
It's a subtle difference but we love it!
My helper
Stained lines
I also wanted a little blue in our family room. I could never find the right accents that were the right blue- so I painted the wall instead. Here's when I was almost done. We really like it!

Fast forward to mid-June and I've been helping my cute friend Kris paint her house. They bought this 1900s home and are fixing it up. It's got so much character. It'll be so cute when they're done. We painting it creams and yellows and light green. They are all her colors and she's super happy!


Oh how I love a fresh coat of paint!!!!

We also did a few fun crafty projects. I made this sign for our powder room. Love how it turned out!

And the girls got into some painting action as well.

2 comments:

  1. I want that sign. I've been trying to figure out how to do the wording for two months. Can I pay you to cut vinyl for me? Please? Live all the projects. Can't wait until I get to see it in person. I think Halie and I need to road trip it asap,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that sign. I've been trying to figure out how to do the wording for two months. Can I pay you to cut vinyl for me? Please? Live all the projects. Can't wait until I get to see it in person. I think Halie and I need to road trip it asap,

    ReplyDelete