Thursday, November 27, 2014

HI-JACKED BLOG-MY AMAZING WIFE!!

It doesn't happen very often, but yes, this blog has been hi-jacked.  I am always grateful for my great wife, but just wanted to put it in writing this Thanksgiving.  She is beautiful, amazing, talented, smart, funny, organized, diligent, a finisher, creative, a great mother, and just out of this world.  She has a beautiful smile and mesmerizing eyes.  She does make me a little sick because she still has her girlish figure after 4 kids and 18 years of marriage and doesn't work out much.  She just got done organizing our whole basement.  What would have taken a man a year and a normal woman a week, took her just one day.  She is very caring with our children and teaches them about discipline, studying, hard work, sticktuitiveness, financial management, and Gospel principles.  Besides serving her family, she is also very active with her calling at Church and will help a friend or stranger at the drop of a hat.  She'd give you the shirt off her back if you needed it...now that I think about it, I'd like the shirt off her back:)  She is also a great kisser.  I love you lady.  Happy Thanksgiving!
Here is one of my favorite photos of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment