Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Elder Burrows Departed

We LOVE having the Missionaries over for dinner in our home. We love talking with them, sharing spiritual stories and having them share with our family a message and a prayer.
It's also kind of a tradition of ours to eat dessert with any Elder that leaves the area. It's sort of our Goodbye Gift  to thank him for his service.
Elder Burrows is headed to the Mission home to continue his mission so we had them over for dessert tonight. We made him cookies. I think that we ate all 80 cookies. LOL Not to mention that 3 people spilled their milk. One time ON Elder Burrows. Needless to say- it was a memorable send off! Good Luck Elder Burrows!



P.S. A couple weeks later, we had the new Elders over for dinner. Glory said to me, "The missionaries are really fun but I really miss Elder Burrows.... I will NEVER forget Elder Burrows." Dude! She's so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment